Do you or does someone you
care for have prostate cancer treated
with androgen deprivation therapy?
We want to hear from you!
Please click here to join.
Who can join?
You may be able to join if...
We also invite those who help care for you at home to take part in a focus group. Your family or friend caregivers can join the study if they:
You can't join if...
Frequently asked questions
What will participants be asked to do?
You will be asked to:
- Answer survey questions about diet, exercise and smoking. This takes about one hour to complete.
- Complete an online dietary recall of the foods you consumed on the previous day.
- You can also choose to take part in a focus group, either in person or by video conference, to review materials related to prostate cancer health.
Caregivers will only be asked to take part in a focus group, either in person or by video conference.
Will participants be paid?
Those who take part can receive:
- Gift cards for doing study tasks: survey ($50) and focus group ($50).
- If you choose to come to UCSF for the focus group, you will receive a meal and funds to cover travel and parking.
Want more information?
You can reach the study team by phone at 415-514-3601, or email at [email protected].
Or, if you're ready to get started, CLICK HERE to enter some information about your health and see if you are eligible (Time to complete: 1 minute)