Application Process Program
- A complete description of the AUA Matching Program is available at the
American Urological Association website.
- Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), www.aamc.org/eras.
The following documents are required of all applicants:
1. Transcript from medical school
2. Letter from the Dean of the School of Medicine
3. Three letters of recommendation from faculty members
4. USMLE board scores
5. Personal statement
6. Curriculum vitae
Foreign medical graduates must:
1. Contact the ECFMG to obtain an ECFMG J1 visa
2. Provide a certificate from the ECFMG documenting their ECFMG J1 visa
The application receipt deadline is October 1.
Applications should be complete before interviews are scheduled.
If you have any questions or wish additional information, please contact:
Residency and Fellowship Program Office
UCSF Department of Urology
Mission Bay Campus
550 16th Street, 6th Floor
UCSF Box 1695
San Francisco, CA 94143