Application Process Program
- A complete description of the AUA Matching Program is available at the American Urological Association website.
- Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), www.aamc.org/eras.
The following documents are required of all applicants:
1. Transcript from medical school
2. Letter from the Dean of the School of Medicine
3. Three letters of recommendation from faculty members
4. USMLE transcripts - Step 1* result is required upon application, Step 2 CK and CS results will be required during onboarding in February/March
5. Personal statement
6. Curriculum vitae
*If your Step 1 test has been rescheduled due to COVID, upload a note in the USMLE section of ERAS indicated this and when you plan to take the exam and when you expect to receive the results.
The application receipt deadline corresponds when ERAS opens which is October 21, 2020 this year.
Only complete applications will be considered.
If you have any questions or wish additional information, please contact:
Residency and Fellowship Program Office
UCSF Department of Urology
Mission Bay Campus
550 16th Street, 6th Floor
UCSF Box 1695
San Francisco, CA 94143