Lindsay A. Hampson, MD, MAS
Associate Professor, UCSF Department of Urology
Associate Chair of Education & Residency Program Director
University of California, San Francisco
Our department is committed to ensuring that urologists achieve the highest standards of professional training and to advance health worldwide. We do this through our nationally recognized residency program, fellowship training opportunities, a rich program of continuing medical education and building a broadly diverse and inclusive community. Our goal is to develop compassionate physician experts in the latest urologic evaluation, intervention, and research.
- to provide compassionate, cost-effective, skillful and innovative care to all patients
- to ask relevant questions and answer them with scientific knowledge obtained through laboratory and clinical research
- to educate students, residents and fellows in the art and science of urology and thereby to train the future leaders in our field
- to recognize that the Department of Urology is a group of individuals working together, responsibly and ethically, to achieve its goals
- to seek scholars from disadvantaged backgrounds, with a desire to serve culturally diverse and medically underserved populations, and committed to working on issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- to nurture a culture that is inclusive and engages diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care to serve the needs of diverse communities
Click here to see UCSF Urology's committment to "Advancing Healthcare Worldwide".