The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UCSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Course Number: MGR21007
If you will be speaking as a lecturer, please complete the UCSF Disclosure Form and submit it to [email protected] approximately 1-2 weeks before the speaking date. If you have any disclosures, kindly submit a copy of your lecture presentation as well for peer review purposes. Failure to comply will result for your lecture presentation to be ineligible for a CME credit.
The following planning committee members have disclosed the following relationships:
- Raj S. Pruthi, MD, MHA, FACS has stated he has no relationships to disclose.
- Marshall Stoller, MD- Boston Scientific - Research Support; Ravine Group - Holder of Intellectual Property Rights; Applaud Medical – Founder, Board Member, Holder of Intellectual Property Rights; Bard Medical - Speakers' Honorarium; Auris - Grant/Research Support, Consultant.
- Tom Chi, MD – Bard Medical - Consultant, Boston Scientific – Consultant, Auris – Consultant, Perceus – Founder.
- Lindsay A. Hampson, MD, MAS has stated she has no relationships to disclose.
- Alan W. Shindel, MD, MAS - Sexual Medicine Society of North America – Board Member, TherapeuticsMD – Advisory Board.
Claiming CME Credits
We monitor attendance through the Zoom registration function. Each time you attend the live sessions, “register” using the link that we have on our website and you are eligible to receive the CME credit for that particular lecture session. Please note that 1 hour = 1 CME credit.
To obtain CME certification statements at any time, starting in the 2020-21AY, create an account at the UCSF CE Portal here: https://ww2.highmarksce.com/ucsf/
How to Create a New Account: https://vimeo.com/436985934
How to View and Claim Credit here: https://vimeo.com/465540874
For 2019-20AY certification statements (July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020), email Katherine Jung at [email protected].